5-bands trapped antenna 10-12-15-17-20m, 3 elements
The antenna has 2 elements in 10-15-20 bands, the fourth element works as a rotary dipole in 12-17m bands
You can add 30 or 40m upgrade kit, becoming a 6-band.
Although not optimal, the element of 12-17m also works in band 6m.
1: 1 balun 2KW with SO239 supplied
Single 50ohm coax
10 Item Items
If out of stock, the average preparation time for the courier: 1 day
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Gain 10-15-20m= 4-5 dBd
- Gain 12-17 = 0dB
- Bandwidth 20m = ~250Kc/s, full coverage other bands
- Impedance 50 ohm =
- F/B= 15-20m 6-8dB, 10m = 8-10dB
- Front side => 20dB
- ROS = frequency extremes within 1: 1.8 (see chart)
- Boom length = 2m
- Radius = rotation in about 5m
- Weight = about 22 kg
- Wind area = ~0.6m2
- MJax wind speed = 130KM/h
- Accept mast 48mm (standard) or 60mm (optional)
- Material = AL6060T6, stainless steel hardware